Saturday, May 25, 2013

Love Purity Pearl

I love, love, super love Diane' pasalubong for me and Steph! It's actually a DIY necklace with an emphasis on the 'Wish Thing' that you get make before you literally get the pearl from its shell. The steps are so easy as audit hashtag laslas  as 1-2-3! The photos are self-explanatory so figure it yourselves, yes? 

***
Little gifts of love count - exactly the reason why  I am honestly, madly, crazily in love with pasalubong all the year round! So friends, please note that I am not in jest whenever I ask for a sweet little something when you're out and about! 
"Real love takes time to grow., just this unique pearl.
Experience the thrill of opening one of nature's most perfect gifts."
I giggled when Steph instructed me about this cutie patootie pasalubong. The best part was when she shared that she actually got her desired pearl color. (Yes, pearl colors are relevant with your wishes! HAHAHA Read on, pretty please.)
You just have to open the can and be very giddy in making your wish (assuming you're a lady with shallow happiness like me lol).
You (1) Close your eyes; (2) Make a wish about that oops little something; (3) Open the shell and (4) Determine the color of the pearl you have. (Notice the bottom right photo below for the corresponding meaning of the pearl's color!) A+ if you have wished for love then you get a peach-colored pearl (same as when you've wished for health and get a white-colored pearl)

Now you start guessing what I've wished for. 

Yes, you're right! I wished for good health (but I also thought about love lol). When I first heard about the wish thing, the word 'Health' just immediately popped in my mind although I dreadfully feel that I ought to wish about love delete delete!
My workmates slash best buddies in the office. Diane's from La Salle while Steph's from UST.



There you go. But friends, on a side note, wishes are cute, (who says they aren't?!!).. but we all have the will, courage and determination to make our lives even better than the way we have always hoped for. 

Happy weekend! I miss you forever get back to work self get back to work self so stop blogging now hahaha 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see
a great blog like this one nowadays.

Here is my web-site - Psn Code Generator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...