Sunday, June 09, 2013

In Making Big Decisions

Decisions can alter the entire plot of our lives -  the circumstances we encounter, the difficulty of challenges we partake and sometimes, the people whom we get to spend the rest of our lives with all become part of our being  just because of a single  choice we once made. 

AND not to mention too many details (and the hooks and the crooks in between), I got very cognizant for the past few weeks over something. It was bewildering, if not frightening... but I'm finally good about it. FINALLY. 

Insert the science of decision making here say options slash alternatives and the possible consequences that might concur and oh, in making big decisions, I got three tips in here (1) Revisit your priorities; (2) Revisit your priorities and (3) Revisit your priorities. 

*I miss you friends, big time! I swear to update this happy space in cyber space as often as possible from now on!! Naaaah sige sige lang ta mo ka miss! Hehe. Kisses!!!  :* 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

my page - easy paycheck formula bonus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...