Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Irish Village - Dubai

My friends and I decided to visit The Irish Village. The place is a "small piece of Ireland in the heart of Dubai." 
Kevin and Kent!   
Special thanks to Batibs for the lovely photos. Speaking about him, we just celebrated our 3rd Anniversary last Thursday! 

To more lovely moments and intense arguments, Batibs, my frienemy! HAHAHAHA!
 Picture taking while walking...
 How's life going, friends? As for me, I'm pretty much excited for Ms U!!! #Philippines
"Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe" 
LEL
 Thursday/Friday/Saturday buddies! (Aj not in the photo of course! Hahaha!)
I look like Mommy in the following photo! Had a good Skype moment with her earlier. (...and Tatay and Gombis, too!) You may read about our mini vacay here: My Family
James Reid! 

Anyway, just a little story - Kent and I are so in love with Toastmasters. We have been active members of Oasis Achievers Toastmasters Club since October 2015 and our lives really changed for the better!!! (Message me if you're interested!) #ShamelessPlug Hahaha! 
 Johair and Kent!
Do you have friends na pag tan-awon nimo kay kita nakag #Artesta? HAHA! Yes, you read that right. Artista with an E! 
  Hehehehe! Insert story here!
 Let's eat!
Batibs said that the following photo's deceiving kay "buotan ra kaayo ko tan-awon". Agree. Hahaha! 
 Finally a photo with Batibs! #PhotographerProblems  
Until next time, Irish Village. 
I wish that I'd be able to write more in my next posts... and when I say write more, I mean sharing more of my thoughts other than sharing photos. Hahaha! (...and I think that's happening soon!!!)

Good night, friends. Love! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...