Saturday, April 08, 2017

Thank God it's Friday

After 5 years of on-and-off blogging, I have finally categorized some of my posts accordingly as shown in the above tabs! #LittleJoys! Ha ha! I know that I still have a lot more left to learn under the blogging department but seeing my personal progress is more than enough for me to keep on sharing my stories.


I watched the concert of the ASAP Birit Queens in Abu Dhabi yesterday with Aj, Ate Melba and Kuya Jerome. The show was set to start at 6:00 in the evening so we decided to bum around some places in the emirate before actually heading to the National Theatre. 
We initially stopped at Yas Mall for lunch and visited Virgin Megastore - YAS! Hehe! (Ate Melba and I are Accountants in Virgin - MENA, that's why!)
Here are some snapchats from yesterday's activity! Thank you Ate Melba and Kuya Jerome for being so game and all that. Looking forward to spending more time with genuinely nice people like the both of you!  

Wishing you all a fantastic week ahead! 

No comments: